Tuesday, December 15, 2009

christmas



For Christmas me and my brother have to go to our moms Christmas morning and to our dads Christmas day.And we have to stay with our dad till the end of the vacation.And our moms we have to be there when Christmas brake starts.We don't have no tradition at our moms but at our dads we go to the tail of lights we make hot chocolate we watch the Christmas specials and we listen to Christmas music and we hang the Christmas tree together and for my Little brothers and sister we make cookies for Santa.At my moms I want a wii.At my dads I want an i pod touch.But at both houses i want to live at my dads.My step mom is like my real mom.And my mom is like my step mom.Dont ask my why i think that but i do.I love christmas but I dont have really dont have nothing that i want.




No comments:

Post a Comment