Friday, April 16, 2010

My Progress in Flash

Whats is hard for me in flash is when I have someone that is new is telling me stuff that I know and they tell me something wrong and they say it's right. Like yesterday when Mis.Clare was here and she thought that she was doing some thing right and when miss.miller did it it went right.

What will make me be more confertable when I am learning flash is have no distractions and nobody talking and paying attion. Like if somebody is distracting the class and being bad and messing everyone up. That's not what I want.

It is important to remember coding in flash because it will not move or do nothing. Like when i was doing my mini game and I didn't do no coding and I thought it was the computer but i wasn't that it was the coding.That was imparsing.

Flash is not hard.Is's easy.When you get the hang of it.Because I'm flash expert and i know how to do it.And it come easy to me.I think in eight grade i will stat to be a flash expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment