Thursday, February 23, 2012

notes 2-23

My job is to finish all of the scenes that I am going to put for the Game Demo. Since I have to have completed the Intro, Team Introduction, Audience, Gameplay, only that I have completed the Intro and the Team Intro, due to codes, I just need to complete the other ones. I also have to finish the Learning Goal, the Fun Factor, the Smart Factor, Style Factor, and Originality Factor. Each time I have made changes to my Game Demo, I have to save it as my Team Name_ and whatever scene we are in. For example, if I am doing the Intro, I will save it as UnknownGameIntro.I also have to add the previous button for the players to go back, if they didn't understand the instructions. When I am in the Audience scene, I have to get away from the line that says,"This game is for everyone!" I have to say this specific age.For the Style Factor, since my game is about the Presidential Race, for the background I can put stripes, due to the U.S. flag. So far, I am completing the scenes, it's just that I have to put codes, so that the scene can go to the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment