Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Divine Intervention: The Final Game

Hello people as you can tell by the title of my blog I finished my Final Game!!!! My team name is Unknown (that's the real name) and the title of my game is Divine Intervention. The topic of my game is History or World War II and my learning goal is to tell you guys as much as I can about World War II. The player will get all the information about World War II in the about part in my game. I would like to add and improve a lot of thing for my game. First I would want to make it a first person shooter and not a mini game and I would also want to add the other war I wanted to add. The most challenging part about making my game was the my partner and I were first in the same period then we got our schedule changed. We both wanted the idea so we worked together on the game in different class periods. That was a fail because we were communicating not as well as we should have and that's why the game is the way it is. The part I'm most proud about is everything I learned. From new codes to the Civil War it was a fun experience and I like having the new knowledge that I have. Now that you have heard about the game I bet you want to see it so here is my game hope you like it I personally think I could have done better but oh well it was due.....


No comments:

Post a Comment