Thursday, September 13, 2012

A New Year

Well this is my 9th grade year also know as freshmen year also the first year as high school. It was not how i expected it to be. I have been planing this year for a long time and I thought I would be scared but really it was nothing new. I kinda don't like that we are with the 7th and 8th graders even though we're high schoolers it kinda gets on my nerves....They should have just stayed at the Jain Lane campus and not have added the the elementary. And don't even get me started with the schedules kids were everywhere and it was just a mess. We had our schedules changed at least 3 times.

Some of my plans were to be in a play. BUT they had to cancel Theater arts so yeah oh well...... Some other plans are to go head on in some my game for this year I want a good game and I want it to look professional. I also want to be into the art scene more because I really like art but I'm not that good at it. Oh well I still like it.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain Liliana, I wanted to be in a play too, but so much for that. I do hope that they do add theater so I could play my Cello for the play! Happy New School Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liliana, there are many different types of art like digital art. This is something you do in class each day so you are an artist!

    ReplyDelete