Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hidden Object for Self-harm

I will choose the hidden object rule number two because it's the best one for my topic of self harm. I am choosing self harm because it is a very touchy topic and I feel like if I give some light on the topic then more people will be aware of self harm and try to help anyone that does it and stop them. Rule number two is find objects that fit a specific category or criteria. So I will make them wear clothes and and you will have to go over them and see the cuts, bruises, burns ect..... and every time you click on it you get points.

That's all I have there will be a part two of the game I just have to figure out the other part.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. My idea is similar. It's about how to handle stress properly!!!!


    -Daj

    ReplyDelete