Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Game Learning Topic

My game topic is to teach people how to avoid unhealthy foods and to pick up and eat the healthy ones. I chose this topic because child obesity is at an all time high and since a lot of kids are playing games on tablets, phones, ect.. then they will stat eating like the game and their weight will gradually decrease.

What I will do to make my game have scrolling, moving and avoiding/collecting items is simple. My player will have to move through the grocery store and avoid the unhealthy items coming towards him. He will have to jump/duck to avoid the unhealthy items/gather the healthy items. He will get three lifes and every time he picks an unhealthy item he losses a life. He will go through the game until he dies like temple run kinda game. No levels just scores.

They will learn because they will die if they eat those kinda foods. And since my game is geared towards little  kids they will probably think that ,"It makes me die in my game, I should't eat it in real life." Which will make their diets better and will decrease child obesity.

1 comment:

  1. You have the same mind thinking that I do your game idea looks really cool and it looks looks like your game will com out really amazing.

    ReplyDelete