Monday, September 19, 2011

Mini Game

Was it hard to make your mini game?
No because I did it already this is the third time it was easier because I knew what to do already.
What was the best part of this topic?
The best part for me was knowing that I already did it and that we go to put background and kinda mess with the knew CS5. I like the new CS5 because we get to have a decoration tool and i like the way that it looks.
The worst part?
I would say when we had to make all the instance names and put in the code. It wasn't hard its just so trying and I kinda of wish that it would just pop up like that. Put if you don't put the instance names than the computer doesn't know what your talking about and it doesn't response to the code so I guess it is beneficial to making the games in flash.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I agree with you because it isn't supposed to be hard because we have done it and we do know what to do.I also like the way you explained that the best part of making the Mini Game was the new Flash.I also like the Deco Tool!!!I will also always agree with you that putting the Instance Names and also the CODES are really hard.Good way to explain what you think, so Good Blog Post!!!!

    ReplyDelete