Friday, September 9, 2011

September 11, 2001

How old were you on September 11, 2001
I was three years old about to be four in October.
When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
Well I was on my way to daycare and I was in the car and we were listening to the radio then next thing you know we here a radio report saying say inside the north twin tower of the world trait center is down everyone go inside then my mom turned around and speed back home. I asked her what was going on and she said that some bad people crashed into two big buildings and into the military head quarters and one went into a field but it was suppose to be going in the white house. Then I asked her why would they want to do that and she said because they hate Americans then I asked her why they hate Americans and she said that you'll find out when your older.
What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents life?
It effected me and my family allot because were military and we had to go on base for the next week we could not leave base. It was hard because we had no contact with the outside world. I think the part that made us me the most worried was the pentagon because we are military and that is like the main thing. But most of all I lost my cousin to this act of hate.
What was the issue with this game?
Well first of all why would you make a game from a tragedy. Your suppose to take this stuff seriously and their making a game like space invaders that sicking me.
How do you feel about it?
I would never play that game because its not showing the truth about the game. You cant shoot down a huge airplane its not a little fly or bird.
What is the problem with portraying on such a awful violent even through a video game?
Well first of all their making people feel like its no big deal through the game and that you don't need to feel like you need to remember it and its not a big deal. Then you have how would the victims feel? Their families and friends would they like it? I think this game is very messed up and I would not ever play it.
How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an honorable way?
Well first of all I wouldn't make a simple little game about a big deal because I think that's messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment